- Select your material type
- Select your material size
- Select your lamination finish
- Select whether or not your files require Contour Cutting. Refer to the FAQs below for information on Contour Cutting.
- Enter in the total Square Foot amount in the quantity box.
- Upload your Ready-to-Print files. If your files are not "Ready-to-Print" you must add the "File Setup" product into your cart.
- Proceed to checkout
A ready to print file will require no design and editing on our end. This means that your artwork will already contain any bleeds, cut-lines, and correct settings for direct print. If your file is not Ready-to-Print, you must add the "File Setup" product into your cart. This service adds an additional $50 to your order.
Files that require cutting after being printed require Contour Cut lines integrated into the design. Your contour cut lines need to be on a separate layer than your artwork (this layer should be named "CutContour" ). The lines should be colored with a swatch with the following settings: Named: CutContour. Spot Color. CMYK values: 0,100,0,0. For a video tutorial on how to setup Contour Cut lines, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2vfP00tD8U
All files for printing should be uploaded in PDF (Adobe PDF), PSD/PSB (Adobe Photoshop), or TIFF (High-Resolution TIFF) format.(at LEAST 300 dpi at a 1:1 ratio). Sticker Status is not responsible for ready to print files that come out blurry due to the files not being created in high enough resolution. All files should also be designed in CMYK color format. At Sticker Status, we use CMYK printers. If your artwork is uploaded in RGB colors, we will automatically convert the artwork to CMYK and we are not responsible for the resulting inaccuracy of colors.